Vendor Resources

If you have recently joined our team of sub-contractors, welcome aboard! Please review the resources below to see what documentation is required before you can begin working with B.A. Emmons Homes. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions.

Cover Sheet

General information pertaining to your company. This can also be given to your insurance company in order for them to submit an insurance certificate.

W-9 Form

This information should be identical to what is on your tax return, to include dba, if applicable. If you file taxes as a Limited Liability Company, include the tax classification letter in the blank (C, S, or P).

DWC83 Form

This form is required for each entity you perform a service for, only if you DO NOT carry worker's compensation insurance.

Independent Contractor Base Agreement

Base agreement between you and Emmons Construction, LTD.